Latest Member News
- Power and Potential of Food Waste Partnerships on Display in Cleveland
(November 23, 2013)
ROSEMONT, Ill., Nov. 21, 2013 — /PRNewswire/ – This Sunday, the Cleveland Browns and FirstEnergy Stadium, in partnership with organizations such as the Innovation Center for U.S. Dairy® will showcase a new system that aims to recycle sta...
- Developing Safe And Reliable Control System For In-City Driving
(November 23, 2013)
National Science Foundation This car has no engine, no transmission and no differential. It weighs half as much as a conventional car. Each of its four wheels has its own built-in electric battery-powered motor, meaning the car has the ability to mak...
- National and State Speakers Confirmed: “Energy Options for Ohio Agriculture” Tuesday, December 10th, 12:00-1:30 PM
(November 22, 2013)
CE3 is pleased to announce our speaker lineup for our upcoming 6th installment of the CE3 Energy Webinar Series, Tuesday, December 10th from 12:00-1:30 PM. This webinar is free and open to the public. While emissions from Ohio agriculture and livest...
- UCEAO-OAI Student Poster Session
(November 14, 2013)
Thanks to the great students from Ohio University, Youngstown State University, University of Cincinnati, and Case Western Reserve University for displaying posters during last evening’s reception at the OAI Annual Industry Forum! ...
- Cyclone Completes Build of Next Generation Waste Heat Engine With The Ohio State University’s Center for Automotive Research
(November 8, 2013)
Nov 05, 2013 (ACCESSWIRE via COMTEX) — POMPANO BEACH, FL, November 5, 2013. Cyclone Power Technologies Inc. (otcqb:CYPW), developer of the all-fuel clean-tech Cyclone Engine, announced today that it has completed the build of its next generatio...
If you are a university or college student interested in clean energy technologies and entrepreneurship, then this is the premier opportunity for you to pitch your idea and compete for funding.
Application Deadline: Nov. 22